Friday, July 22, 2011

Here's for you, love.

ASSALAMUALAIKUMWARAHMATULLAHIWABARAKATUH


You know how to please me and you do respect me.

You did everything in world to make me happier.

You are the only one who really appreciate me.

You  know  what  i love and what i  don't.

You are the sweetest creation on earth.

You always tried to make me smile.

You will come when i need you.

You are my prince charming.

Yes, you are, darling.

Do i do the same? 

Do i make you happy?

Do i make you feel proud?

Do i always make you smile?

Do i make you feel appreciated?

Do i make you feel like million dollar?

Do i be the best you ever had in your life?

Do i make you feel that i'm the one for you?

I want you and i want to be yours for my entire life.

I swear. I will love you. Only you, my other half. Love u.


0 kengkomen:

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com