Saturday, July 23, 2011

If I.....

ASSALAMUALAIKUMWARAHMATULLAHIWABARAKATUH

If i have everything in the world, for sure i will never be this lonely. If i have everything i want, for sure i will never felt so left out. If i got the chance to be with whoever i like, i could never have a doubt of myself. If i can do everything that i love, i absolutely going to enjoy it so much. If i can get whatever i need, i will never hate myself. If i can go wherever i want, i will never sit at the same place forever. If i willing to grab everything that i dream, i would never being  happier than that. If i could be anyone i want, i'm definitely going to be such a wonderful person. But it will never happen. I'm just a girl who sitting in lonely road and then, the whole world mocking at me with big fake smiles.


0 kengkomen:

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com