Monday, April 11, 2011

Moron, read this!


Yes. I do love you but it's over now. Speaking of the truth, I barely didn't remember anything about you. What is you face looks like, how you supposed to smile at me, the touch of your hand and even your kisses. What's happening to me? I'm just so sick of being stupid in front of you. When i am with you, you treat me like i am a sort of crazy stranger in your life. Everyday you push me aside and make me cry. A thousand chances i gave to you and you just ignoring it with your damn-stupid-faces. Do you know how much did i suffer when you left me? No you don't! Now it's your turn. I ain't gonna be a bitch but i think, you should suffer more than me. I don't care if you going insane or whatever. You just have to pay every single thing you did to me. Okay. Remember this thing, when you left me, I was so alone. Do you know who come? HIM. The one that I'm in love right now. The one who like the shining armor protecting my entire heart from being broken by you. Thanks to him i got the strength to forget about all the pain you gave to me. Thanks to him, there's no more tears coming from my eyes. This is what love should do. So i'm asking you to leave us alone. Don't come back. Die if you have to. I don't need to look at you anymore. Yes, you never knew i'm going to be this cruel. You know what? All the love i gave to you is turning to hate. My mom earlier told me. "Don't love man with all of you heart because someday, it might turn to hate" and i agreed. Yes, it do turn to hate. I hate you so much. I don't give a damn about it anymore. Leave me alone. I'm done with all of your texts, calls. Get the hell out of here you moron!


p/s: i don't care about those damn grammar or whatever. HAHA!

4 kengkomen:

Amanie Khairunnisa said...

haha don't care about grammar ? terasa I nyah. ~

Bintang Asterisk said...

aku nak tulis bia aku je sowg paham. klo kita tak tulis gitu nnti org suka suka ati nk kutuk. HAHA

0M@r!oN said...

sbar ye gul.....i'm here for you.....

Bintang Asterisk said...

yes i know. HAHA. always love you

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com