Saturday, April 23, 2011

Depressed


It's like i'm going to kill myself because of this stupid-damn-thing! Argghh! Yes!! I'm absolutely going to loose my mind! My heart like a damn rotten chair ready to fall down to the ground. Pathetic! Pathetic! Pathetic! Why this thing happen to me? Why i am such fool? Why i felt this way? I shouldn't have to face this heart-breaking-moment! I knew it. Bintang, you are idiot. Why do you still want to find about it when you already know it will torn you into a million pieces? Now, my heart are about to explode. Great. Die. You don't deserve a life. End it you nothing-but-a-idiot-girl! Get lost!! Argghhh!!!! Fool! Moron! Useless girl!

Okay stop mocking yourself, Bintang. Here the situation. You had a hard day, you feeling hurt. It's normal to felt that way. Don't be harsh to yourself. Sleep and rest. Soon it will be over. Forget what actually happen today. Forget all the pain you had today and calm yourself. Your life is great. Nothing wrong with you. Remember, be patience. Don't cry for something that don't deserve your tears. You have it all and you don't have to mind a little stupid thing that happen long time ago. End it here. Okay now, please go to bed. Bye.


0 kengkomen:

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com