Monday, September 26, 2011

Atelopohia maybe?

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Yes. I might suffer from Atelophobia. Do you know what exactly Atelophobia means? It's mean a fear of not being good enough. Yes I do felt that way right now. Sometimes when people keep hoping me or push me to do something that I cannot afford to do, it's felt some kind of frustrated. Then, those nasty feeling keep whisper in my ears. My confident decrease day by day. At a moment, i think i better stop. Stop from doing all of the stuff that make me stress. Maybe i need a break. Maybe i need to calm myself and start to think about my own feeling. I don't wanna be a jack ass. Will you give me some space? Let me think straight. I do love all of you but after all, you keep pushing me out and that's make me worry. I don't want to let all of you down. That's my biggerst fear after all. Hope you understand. T.T Sad.


0 kengkomen:

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com